How It Works
Everything is done at home.
Parents or tutors (if the parents cannot) will conduct the teaching.
First-timers will be guided via a start-up manual and needed online consultation.
A Manual How To Start Homeschooling will be emailed upon enrollment.
Lessons, quizzes and tests are from downloadable ebooks.
- Kinder to Grade 12
- For those who will study abroad, in international schools or Philippine colleges that accept foreign students
- Enrolled in a US school named Sanston Academy in Texas. It is non-Deped-accredited but it is a more authentic homeschooling program
- Open all-year round. Start & finish anytime according to your pace. No deadline to start and finish the level
Uses US curriculum, downloadable ebooks and recommended websites
Answered tests/quizzes checked by parent/tutor.
Final grades based on test results and grading by parent/tutor
- According to US Highschool Graduation Requirements
- K12 Subjects:
Livelihood & Entrepreneurship (Grades 7-12)
Computer & Technology (Grades 7-12)
Foreign Language (Elective)
- Kinder to Grade 10
- For those who will transfer to schools in the Philippines. Report card automatically accepted by Philippine schools
- Enrolled in Sanston Academy's Deped-recognized affiliate school in Cavite, Philippines
- Fixed schoolyear but with simple academic requirements to keep it stress-free
- Uses Philippine curriculum modules & US downloadable ebooks for general subjects
- Scanned answered tests and quizzes shall be sent to us via email for checking by the school
- Final grades computed by the school based on the scores in the book activities and tests
- According to Deped Philippines' Promotion Requirements
- K10 Subjects:
Technology & Livelihood Education (Grade 7-10)
SEE HAP AWARDEES &